Pokemon Go has been all the rage this summer, as people of all ages are walking around trying to catch ’em all. The game has brought in an insane amount of money, with players spending an estimated $1.6 billion on in-game purchases. So what do people spend their money on?
What is pokemon go?
Pokemon Go has quickly become one of the most popular mobile games in the world. It was first released in the United States on July 6th, 2016, and achieved over 21 million active users within two weeks. The game is a free augmented reality app In which players attempt to catch digital monsters that appear all around them in the real world by using their smartphone’s GPS and camera. Despite its popularity, it also had its share of controversy. Some players were so engrossed in the game that they walked off cliffs or into oncoming traffic. Others were robbed or sexually assaulted after being lured to specific locations by other players. Still, Pokémon GO managed to maintain its appeal and continues to be one of the most played games worldwide.
How to play pokemon go?
The game aims to find and capture Pokémon, the battle at Gyms, and visit PokéStops to collect items. The game makes use of augmented reality, as players can view the Pokémon in the real world through the camera of their device. Players use the GPS capabilities of their mobile device to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player.
What to buy in pokemon go?
There are a lot of things to buy in Pokémon Go, but some are better investments than others. Here is a list of what to buy in pokémon Go, based on what will help you the most in the game.
- Poké Balls: You’re going to need these to catch Pokémon. Get as many as you can!
- Potions: Potions heal your Pokémon and help them become stronger. They’re essential for any Trainer.
- Incense: Incense attracts Pokémon to your location for 30 minutes. It’s a great way to find new ones.
- Egg Incubator – This will incubate eggs for you so that you can hatch them more quickly.
The benefits of playing pokemon go
Pokemon Go is a location-based, augmented reality game that was released in 2016. The game quickly became a global phenomenon, with an estimated 750 million downloads by the end of its first year. While the game has since lost some of its popularity, there are still millions of people playing it.
There are several reasons why Pokemon Go was so successful. First, the game is based on a popular franchise that has been around for over 20 years. Second, the game is very interactive and encourages players to explore their surroundings. Finally, the game helps people learn about their local area.
Tips for playing pokemon go
When Pokemon Go was first released, it quickly became one of the most popular games ever. People were spending hours every day trying to catch all of the different pokemon. While the game has lost some of its popularity since it first came out, there are still a lot of people playing it.
- Plan your route: When you first start playing, take the time to plan out a route. This will help you cover more ground and find more pokemon.
- Join a team: Joining a team will give you access to gyms and help you to make new friends.
- Use lures: Lures can help you to find more pokemon and can also help you to make new friends.
- Be patient: It can be frustrating when you start playing Pokemon GO and don’t see any pokemon nearby. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Most people don’t catch their first pokemon for a few days. The key to catching pokemon is to be patient and keep exploring your surroundings. The more you play, the more pokemon you will see. You may also want to try using incense or lures to attract more pokemon to your area.